- 1 oz Coco Lopez or a Coconut Cream
- 1 oz Ron Coco Malibú (you can do it without virgin)
- 1 oz Breakfast Blend Doka Coffee
- 1 oz Evaporated Milk
- 1 oz Milk 2% or any you carry
- 7 grams of brown sugar (use regular if you do not have brown)
- Ice. Measure with the glass you are going to serve the ice to fill in the blender (should be the last ingredient)
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
A close friend from Doka Estate share with us recent creation prepared at Tortuguero in Costa Rican Caribbean Coast, and we want you to enjoy, the best of the summer with a good coffee drink at your hand.
Take the following ingredients and blend it with ice for 2 beverages of 6 oz each or a large one of 12 oz glass.
Garnish the glass with a swirl of coconut or be creative.